Re: [Evolution] Mozilla SSL now available.

      Following up on the recent discussion of SSL inclusion in
      Evolution, I've heard that NSS 3.1beta has just been
      released by the Mozilla group. This is GPL'd and fully
      supports SSL (including RSA, now that the patent has expired).

One argument against the Mozilla NSS stuff is that it requires the NSPR
runtime library for doing sockets, etc. Essentially, it is to Mozilla what
glib is to GTK/GNOME applications. It is also rather big and doesn't fit
in otherwise with Evolution. Despite being a licensing win, I think it
will end up being a pain in the butt from a technical standpoint and add a
rather large dependency to Evolution.

Joe