Re: [Evolution] Is it just me?

it.  Maybe the problem is not with Evolution, but rather with system
configurations.

I think you are right there, though I understand the problems as to my
experience 0.3 was more stable than 0.4 and 0.5

But, then on my system for the strangest reason NETSCAPE IS STABLE!  Who
knows why taht might be, it was unstable up untill I had my HD trashed
by a power spike.  RE formated and installed an it's fine.

Alas Evo isn't fine.  As I write this I am viewing the original mail in
my inbox, it will not show up in the vfolder eveon though about a dozen
other Evolution mails were in that folder (new mails)

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss