Re: [Evolution] Is it just me?

But 0.5.0 and 0.5.1 would crash every time.  It turns out that I believe both
are related to problems with fonts and Gnome themes (and no one has responded
yet to my Saturday e-mail about the problem still persisting in 0.5.1 when
you use a custom font in a theme).

Yeah, we didn't figure out the details until last night. It's not just
"custom font". It depends on the specific choice of font still. It
seems to happen reliably with TrueType fonts, and we can't figure out
why.

-- Dan