[Evolution] Evolution 0.5 problems

Hello,
I'd like to submit some problems I just experienced with the 0.5
version.

1. In the Folder List, clicking on the scroll bar closes the list. (same
problem if you try to click in the small cross near the folder name in
order to get its subfolders). Not exactly useful

2. You have to click twice (not necessarily double click, simply twice)
on the cross of the folder list in order to close it. Not useful either.

3. Most critical: I'm unable to move 2 mails sequentially. I run evolution
select 1 mail in Inbox. Right Click on it, choose move, select a folder
name, click Ok. Repeating with another mail ends up in a segfault for
which I'm unable to provide the backtrace (debian package)
No matter what type of mail, attachment or not,...
And BTW, not only the Move function is affected, the Copy one too ;-)

Thanks for the good work.

Ask if more details are needed.

--
UNIX is user friendly, it's just selective about who its friends are!