Re: [Evolution] Feature request: panel dock

"Magnus Gäfvert" <magnus control lth se> writes:

I just got this great idea! Wouldn't it be nice to be able to dock the
contact manager, to-do list, calendar, and e-mail component into the
panel? Especially for the to-do list and calendar this would be really
useful, in my opinion. I separate the to-do list from the calendar,
since I would like to be able to open the to-do list in a separate
window, e.g. by clicking an icon on the panel.

We have some informal plans to provide panel applets to display useful
stuff like today's appointments, your task list, etc.  I may write an
example applet in my copious free time this weekend.

  Federico