Re: [Evolution] large issue gone ignored?

I think that the main reason we haven't responded is because we're all
scratching our heads on this one...

It works fine for me and for everyone else here at Helix (and afaik the
code hasn't changed since our last release, 0.5, and no one had a problem
then).

The config gui is going to be completely rewritten in any case, so this
problem will be fixed either by us finding the problem or else by
completely rewriting it - whichever comes first ;-)

Jeff