Re: [Evolution] large issue gone ignored?

I too, am running evolution 0.6 from .debs on a potato system.  I realize
that this will be fixed soon, but could we have a sample config file
posted with an identity, a mail source, and a news source configured
posted to the group?  Heck, just email one to me at this address and I'd
be happy... :)

Thanks, this product looks great, I just wish I could use it..

Nathan
Nathan Anderson

"Elves and Dragons!" I says to him.  "Cabbages and potatoes are better
for you and me."
          -- J.R.R. Tolkien