Re: [Evolution] imap settings

I have a very stupid question: what do I have to fill in in the 'Path'
entry box in the mail source settings for an imap server?

It depends on your server's configuration. It's what's called the
"Namespace" in most mailers. (There's a bug in our bug system that we
have to fix the wording.) Mostly, it's just to strip out useless
directories from the IMAP folder tree. Like, if using an empty
namespace gives you:

        - INBOX
        - mail
                - foo
                        - bar
                                - baz
                        - quux

Then using "mail/foo" for your namespace would give you:

        - INBOX
        - bar
                - baz
        - quux

(assuming your imapd uses "/" to separate directories).

The imap server is Cyrus IMAP4 v1.6.22, if that makes any difference.

Ah, 0.6 has problems with Cyrus imapd unfortunately. If you use
"INBOX" or "INBOX." as your namespace, you might be able to see at
least the INBOX folder.

-- Dan