[Evolution] imap settings

Hi all,

I have a very stupid question: what do I have to fill in in the 'Path'
entry box in the mail source settings for an imap server? I never had to
fill that in in other mail programs. If I leave it blank, I can't get my
mail. The only two messages that show up in the 'inbox' folder under
'local' are the evolution welcome message and a message in my local spool,
which is ok I guess, and the 'INBOX' folder from my imap server doesn't
show anything, which is not ok :-( The test connections are all ok. The
imap server is Cyrus IMAP4 v1.6.22, if that makes any difference.

cheers,

roel