[Evolution] multiple evolutions

Hello,

I'm using preview release 6, and noticed that if I run a second instance of evolution, then all the
components die in the first instance.  The second appears to work correctly, but if I close it then the first
instance just ends up as the shell, without any components running.

I have a tendancy to click on the wrong menu item if I'm scrolling to fast, then just exit the program I
happen to run, but everytime I do it in evolution, I have to restart both.

Another problem I am noticing, is that newsgroups are very unstable, I keep ending up while reading my news
with the news crashing then taking the mail with it, forcing a restart of evolution.

Other then that, looks great....
Dan