Re: [Evolution] multiple evolutions
- From: Dan Winship <danw helixcode com>
- To: Dan Sinclair <dj2sincl student math uwaterloo ca>
- Cc: evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] multiple evolutions
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:12:38 -0400
The second appears to work correctly, but if I close it then the
first instance just ends up as the shell, without any components
Yes. Known bug, although I'm realizing we can fix that easily now, so
I'll update that bug entry.
Another problem I am noticing, is that newsgroups are very unstable,
I keep ending up while reading my news with the news crashing then
taking the mail with it, forcing a restart of evolution.
Yes, the news support is much less tested than just about everything
else except maybe pilot support.
] [Thread Prev