Re: [Evolution] locale not supporting by C library

Robert Rouys wrote:

Nevertheless, still the main problem (only with Evolution) : Evolution
can't read accented letters. I can type and see these letters on the
screen, but when i received the message I got something like "Président"
(President with e acute = e with 'accent).

What should it have been?
Is it just a problem with one letter/accent or are there problems with
all accented letters?

I think we now have some code to translate between UTF8 and the appropriate
charset for the locale, so we may have a bug in there.

Damon