Re: [Evolution] locale not supporting by C library
- From: Damon Chaplin <damon helixcode com>
- To: Robert Rouys <rrouys offratel nc>
- Cc: evolution helixcode com
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] locale not supporting by C library
- Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:29:00 +0100
Robert Rouys wrote:
Nevertheless, still the main problem (only with Evolution) : Evolution
can't read accented letters. I can type and see these letters on the
screen, but when i received the message I got something like "Président"
(President with e acute = e with 'accent).
What should it have been?
Is it just a problem with one letter/accent or are there problems with
all accented letters?
I think we now have some code to translate between UTF8 and the appropriate
charset for the locale, so we may have a bug in there.
] [Thread Prev