[Evolution] query from a lurker

I have been watching the development of evolution for many months with baited breath (not that baited or I would be blue). I had a good hunt through the archives and found a question as to when 0.7 was going to appear, but no one was sure.

I am currently trying to get it compiled on my system and being extremely excited about the eventual release of evolution I was hoping that someone would have a ball park idea of when 0.7 would be available and also the magic 1.0!

Kind regards
Xander