Re: [Evolution] More trouble with parsing e-mail addresses

This morning before work I replied to an e-mail address, which was
of the form "lastname, firstname" <email abc com>.
This really concerns me, because it appears as though Evolution sent
e-mail to
lastname home com
firstname home com
email abc com

Actually, it almost certainly sent to
lastname home com
firstname <email abc com>

What version are you using? I thought we fixed this already, but maybe
it's in CVS only, not 0.6.

As for your other comments, there's a bug in bugzilla saying that we
need to make the composer address entries behave in a more obvious
manner and indicate more clearly exactly who they're sending mail to.

-- Dan