Re: [Evolution] spam helper

Let's be honest, though-- how many spammers these days are stupid enough
to use the same email address twice?  MS Outlook has exactly the feature
you've described, and I used it at first, but it's so ineffective I
don't bother any more...

Quite often though they'll use the same ISP. I had outlook setup with a shitlist
of domain names (like mp3.com, freeserve.net...) and it worked perfectlly. Once
I'd been doing it for a while I was down to maybe 3 spams a week.

You can do the same with Evolution with right click on
message->create rule from message->filter on sender, then removing the username
part of the address, so only the domain name is left.

It's probably not too wise to do it with aol.com, but for individual companies
it can be quite good.

iain