Re: [Evolution] yet anoter set of backtraces

On 22 Nov 2000 15:34:01 +0100, Joaquim Fellmann wrote:
On Tue, Nov 21, 2000 at 04:01:15AM +0500, JP Rosevear wrote:

Right again - please try updating one more time (I believe it should be
really fixed this time).

I updated one more time...and guess what...
crashed again.

I ran evolution (it start with the Inbox view)
I clicked on the Contact Manager icon (in the shortcut bar)
And I got the message (The application wombat has crashed)
(with the pretty sentence 'no item to show in this view' in the
background). I have about 20 items in the addsress book.

But I can't get any backtrace of it.
I ran the wombat process in gdb and then 'evolution' in another
terminal,
but when wombat is running in gdb it doesn't crash !

This is starting to sound like a problem different from what I fixed.
Can you duplicate the problem with wombat not running under gdb?  Did
you killev and oaf-slay before testing?

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com