Re: [Evolution] IMAP in CVS is broken

After 3 days of trying, I finally got Evolution from CVS
(as of yesterday morning).  I noticed that it broke
IMAP.  I have 2 POP accounts and 1 IMAP account.  In
every previous version that I've worked with, I haven't
had to set a path, and it worked fine.  Now with this
version all I see is a Sent folder.  I no longer see my
inbox, and I can't figure out how to get it to show up
(if I set my path to Inbox, it can't find anything).  Is
this a known issue?  Has it been fixed in a more recent
CVS?

Did you try subscribing (I need to mention that subscribe is a -stupid-
term for this) to your IMAP folders?  I had to do that at some point,
but I don't remember exactly where/when.

    Greg