Re: [Evolution] Problem installing Oaf

Hi,

On 7 Nov 2000, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
Dan Winship <danw helixcode com> writes:

FAIL: oaf-test-client
===================
1 of 1 tests failed
===================
make[2]: *** [check-TESTS] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/packages/evolution/oaf-0.6.0/test'
make[1]: *** [check-am] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/packages/evolution/oaf-0.6.0/test'
make: *** [check-recursive] Error 1

Hey, wow, that happens for me too. Looks like maybe oaf's tests are
broken?

A number of the tests seem to be broken intermittently for me. Neither
I nor Michael (who wrote most of the tests) have determined what
causes it so far. I do get them to pass often enough to be able to
`make distcheck' for a release...

        Grief; I didn't realize anything was wrong with them. They all
passed last time I tried; as it says though you need to:

7 of 13 tests passed (some failures)
It looks like you havn't installed broken.oafinfo into ${prefix}/oaf, this
must be done by hand to avoid redundant warnings.
FAIL: oaf-test-client

        But I'm still getting some failures; I'll take a look in a sec.

        Regards,

                Michael.