Re: [Evolution] Problem installing Oaf

on 11/7/00 3:26 PM, Michael Meeks at michael helixcode com wrote:

Grief; I didn't realize anything was wrong with them. They all
passed last time I tried; as it says though you need to:

7 of 13 tests passed (some failures)
It looks like you havn't installed broken.oafinfo into ${prefix}/oaf, this
must be done by hand to avoid redundant warnings.
FAIL: oaf-test-client

But I'm still getting some failures; I'll take a look in a sec.

Part of the problem is that "make check" tests are supposed to work
*without* installing. Systems like our Tinderbox depend on that. Perhaps we
need to change these tests to work some other way.

    -- Darin