Re: [Evolution] Views, et. al.

1.  Drag 'n' Drop doesn't seem to be activated yet.  For example,
"dragging" a contact onto the message "to:" section doesn't add that
person to the list.  In a perfect world, I would love that kind of
functionality (as well as being able to drag message headers to the
contact section, and have it open a new record for that person if
he/she/it doesn't exist ;-).

Yeah, this is planned.  It is just not implemented yet at the moment.

At that point we can start thinking about your other suggestion.  :-)

--
Ettore