Re: [Evolution] Filttering Still

copy to, is essentially move.  you don't have multiple copies running around.  at least
I don't when I use that filtering.

General comment while replying to the list:
replying to emails with text inline seems to make word wrapping not work.  So I have to physically insert
the CR if I want a line break.  This is somewhat annoying because formatting on the receiving end will be a
little screwed up as well.

When you reply in-line, change the type from "pre" to "normal", and it
will word wrap (as long as some fool user hasn't made their lines really
really long, kinda like this  ;-)

    Greg