Re: [Evolution] Pilot syncing broke evo!

Ross Burton wrote:

We just tried to sync the calender with a Palm V, when we load Evo we
get the following errors:

(paraphrased as we cannot copy the error logs for some reason - it's
driving us mad)

calendar_set_uri: uri is
file:///home/user/.../evolution/local/Calendar/calendar.ics
load or create returned 1
evolution calendar: error loading shared libraries undefined symbol:
bonobo_control_get_ui_component

This doesn't seem to have much to do with the pilot - it has more to
with the bonobo libs you have installed.

What versions of evolution and bonobo do you have installed (cvs or
packages)?

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com