Re: [Evolution] themes

  If you  mean a GTK+ check button,  that's a bad idea  because in the
default GTK+  theme it's just a square  and this gives you  no hint at
all about what the button itself does.

Yeah,  I ahd not thought about the standard and motif-a-like themes
having nover used them, but you ar right. a new GNOME user who happend
to have a basic t heme would probably miss that.

  Although, people have  told me that we have a  stock close button in
GNOME (which  is basically an X  with a more cool  TigerTish look), so
probably I will change the code to use that.

Sounds OKish, like you I don't know what the stock button is unless they
mean the close buttons...

While on the subject I am curently useing a very dark theme and it looks
like the e-table is not following the users theme either,  I can't read
the labels for columns as the entire table seems to have black text hard
coded.

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss