Re: [Evolution] Ugly buttons

    Rob> What  I meant  was  to have  the  folder list  appear with  a
    Rob> pre-checked checkmark,  that then  gets unchecked to  make it
    Rob> disappear.

  If you  mean a GTK+ check button,  that's a bad idea  because in the
default GTK+  theme it's just a square  and this gives you  no hint at
all about what the button itself does.

  Although, people have  told me that we have a  stock close button in
GNOME (which  is basically an X  with a more cool  TigerTish look), so
probably I will change the code to use that.

--
Ettore