Re: [Evolution] ACT 2000!

KenSchar hotmail com wrote:

Hi Tom,

I use Act 4 pretty much every day. I have yet to find anything in Linux
that'll do the things I use Act for, of course, to maintain an address
book with the ability to store dated notes, and allows me to add
user-defined fields.

If I were able to find one or was able to help in creating one. I'd be
a very happy camper indeed!!

Thanks!

By all accounts it is nearly here!  Long live GNOME!

Evolution will ventually do all you ask, if not from the Helixcode guys
then from people like me and my betters...

It is sad that it's not ready yet though.

On a side note, do any of the Evolution develpoers know when the next
release will be?  I have a veery bad (50km from the city) 56k phone link
for internet access and really cant download from CVS every few days,
it's like a four hour on a good day download...

--

  Rob Brown-Bayliss