Re: [Evolution] Editors

Very well, my apologies

I'm still interested in personal replies if anyone wishes to share.

Aaron

On Sat, 20 May 2000 00:19:28 -0400 (EDT), Luis Villa wrote:
Let's please, please nip this thread in the bud. It's way, way OT and
 tends to get religious (and therefore ugly.) This list is scaterred
 enough as it is.
 Luis

  On Sat, 20 May 2000, Jeff wrote:

 > Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 00:05:54 -0400 (EDT)
 > From: Jeff <floss cloud9 net>
 > To: Aaron Kemp <kempa kwic com>
 > Cc: evolution helixcode com
 > Subject: Re: [Evolution] Editors
 >
 >    Call me lame...but I use Pico, or emacs when its complicated
 :-)

 >    --Floss
 >
 > On 19 May 2000, Aaron Kemp wrote:
 >
 > > I'm curious.  What editors do you guys use to write code?
 > >
 > > Are you all hardcore vi freaks, or what? ; )
 > >
 > > Aaron

         "Going to California with an aching in my heart.
             Someone told me there's a girl out there
          with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair."
              -Led Zeppelin, "Going to California"

 -
 -