[Evolution] Evolution 0.0

Hi

I've compiled it all (after grabbing the latest libs) and it runs.
What I see of it looks GREAT : )

What I see however, is only the shell (I can move the bars, I can add
internet directories and stuff (manually that is)) but whenever I click
on a button (Contacts, Inbox, etc) I get erros about POA policies not
being implemented and a failure at poa.c line 842 (assertion failed, not
yet implemented).

then I get

bonobo-property-bah-client.c 364:
bonobo_property_bag_client_get_property_type assertion failed prop !=
CORBA_OBJECT_NIL

and finally, no such arg folder_uri

any help is muchly appreciated.  I wonder if I'm missing one of the
latest libraries?

Thanks
Aaron