Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 00:05:54 -0400 (EDT)
From: Jeff <floss cloud9 net>
To: Aaron Kemp <kempa kwic com>
Cc: evolution helixcode com
Subject: Re: [Evolution] Editors

      Call me lame...but I use Pico, or emacs when its complicated :-)

      --Floss

On 19 May 2000, Aaron Kemp wrote:

I'm curious.  What editors do you guys use to write code?

Are you all hardcore vi freaks, or what? ; )

Aaron

           "Going to California with an aching in my heart.
               Someone told me there's a girl out there
            with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair."
                -Led Zeppelin, "Going to California"