Re: [Evolution] Errors while compiling

Thank you, That does seem obvious now, sorry : )

I'm downloading 1.0.62 as I type this

Aaron

On Sat, 20 May 2000 00:22:43 -0400 (EDT), Sejal Patel wrote:

On 20 May 2000, Aaron Kemp wrote:

 > that throws:
 > configure: error: gnome-libs 1.0.59 or higher is required.
 >
 > gnome-config --version says:
 > gnome-libs 1.0.9
 >
 > what have I done wrong?

 1.0.9 means
 major version 1
 minor version 0
 patch version 9

 1.0.59 means
 major version 1
 minor version 0
 patch version 59

 1.0.9 is not greater then 1.0.59

 I would strongly suggest that you upgrade to the latest gnome-libs
 before
 trying to use evolution.  There have been a great number of bug fixes
 and
 changes made since the 1.0.9 days.

 --
 Sejal Patel - CS 1312 STA    "I can call spirits from the vasty
 deep.