Re: [Evolution] Editors

I use xemacs 21.1.x whenever possible and emacs whenever it isn't possible
:)

On Sat, 20 May 2000, Jeff wrote:

      Call me lame...but I use Pico, or emacs when its complicated :-)

      --Floss

On 19 May 2000, Aaron Kemp wrote:

I'm curious.  What editors do you guys use to write code?

Are you all hardcore vi freaks, or what? ; )

Aaron

--
Sejal Patel - CS 1312 STA       "I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
   sejal cc gatech edu          Why so can I, or so can any man; but will