Re: [Evolution] are there nightly builds?

I'm interested in playing around with Evolution, but I'd rather not
compile it (my past experiences with compiling Gnome tools seem to
indicate that you basically have to compile all of Gnome from CVS to
have a hope of it working, and that's more work than I have time for.)

Are there nightly builds of Evolution?  If not, can there be?  I would
love to have some binary RPMs to play with.

Might be doable, but we have to put some constraints on the builts
that we will provide, as currently we have not a build setup outside
the Helix GNOME team, and we would have to arrange that.

Miguel.