Re: [Evolution] are there nightly builds?

Patrick Berry wrote:

on 5/7/00 12:45 PM, Jamie Zawinski at jwz jwz org wrote:

Are there nightly builds of Evolution?  If not, can there be?  I would
love to have some binary RPMs to play with.

It sure would solve all those autogen.sh issues 8-)

I'm also curious at this point where someone like myself (a lurker with
limited spare time) can be most helpfull.  Is binary testing usefull at this
point, or are more people putting code in needed?

Pat
I too am interested in doing some pretty severe binary testing, when
needed.  Please let me know how i can help!
--
Adam
aclater amazingmedia com