[Evolution] Help with error:AM_PROG_LIBTOOL

Hi there,

I am new to this list and am trying to install the required progs prior
to installing evolution. I'm not too familiar with aclocal.m4 files.

I keep getting errors such as AM_PROG_LIBTOOL not found in library. In
fact, I receive quite a few of these errors obviously indicated that I
don't have something installed at all/or not properly.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank-you very much!
  Ken