Re: [Evolution] are there nightly builds?

On Sun, May 07, 2000 at 08:37:27PM -0700, Jamie Zawinski wrote:
If, when Tinderbox runs "make", an RPM pops out, then yeah, that will
make this really easy to do.

I think it would be preferable if make didnt produce a linux-distro-specific
package, and instead was split into say 'make rpm', 'make deb',  'make tgz'.
I'm not sure about slackware, but while debian can import rpms just fine,
it seems like the build process shouldnt target a specific os's package type.

I suppose this also brings in the issue of what platforms there should be
nightly builds for. Just ix86_linux ? What about other arch_linux'es?  I'd
be mostly happy with ix86, but then it would be nice to test evolution on
my powerbook as well.  Not to mention other arch/platforms...

-Matt