[HC Evolution] Menu Panel in Helix distribution

How do I change the clock in the Menu Panel in the Helix distribution?
I'd love to set it to 24-hour, but I can't find the option anywhere and
any mouse click brings down the calendar selection.

Also, is there any way for it to list the date too?

Thanks,
Matt

P.S. If this is the wrong list for this question, please let me know promptly.

 Matt Luker         r e d   s t a r   h a c k e r s
 geek marine            your source for programming
 781.255.5781                              know-how
 kostya redstarhackers com

 WWW: http://www.redstarhackers.com
 PGP: http://www.redstarhackers.com/keys/kostya.pub