RE: [HC Evolution] Other ideas for GNOME and such.

Kevin wrote:
I've put together a list of functions, like the calendaring stuff with
HC, that might be of interest to some of you. That is, not
only adding a calendaring function, but email, accounting and the like
which could be included in the "Office Suite" for GNOME. It's about
two pages long on ideas and categorizations if anyone would like to read
it.

Sounds interesting! Right now, Evolution is really intended to be a platform
for calendaring, contact management and email, rather than an attempt to
build an entire office suite. But we'd all like to see your suggestions
(preferably pasted in the body?) for what could make Evolution a real
desktop powerhouse.

-Matt