Re: [Evolution] mailing list

Michael Poole wrote:

Please don't, in fact!  If you're going to send out a password
mailing, I think the monthly mailing used by other lists is a better
idea than weekly.

This whole password business is silly.  Confirmation messages, ensuring
that you are capable of receiving mail to the address you are
manipulating, is all that is needed.  Smartlist doesn't use passwords,
and it's plenty secure once you turn on confirmation messages.  This
password nonsense is why I use smartlist for my lists instead of
mailman, even though mailman looks slightly easier to admin.

--
Jamie Zawinski
jwz jwz org             http://www.jwz.org/