Re: [Evolution] mailing list

 Go to that same page, click send me my password, wait for it (10
seconds or such), choose unsubscribe, write your password, hit change
or whatever it is. You are done.
 Btw, you can also click digest mode to receive a daily digest instead
of 100 emails.

 TO EVOLUTION:

 One thing for evolution folks. Please include link to page in each
mailing list mail, send weekly password to people so that no more of
these stupid messages gets through anymore, at least those with
unsubscribe in the subject line. Thanks