[Evolution] Full blown contact mangement..

Hi all,

Just wondering if any was working on / intending to add full blown
contact management to Evolution.. in the relms of Symantec (now
Saleslogix) ACT! etc...  I was thinking of devising my own but most of
the building blocks seem to already be in place.. (mail, calendering,
etc)

Most of the other stuff needed is also around (Abi word for reports and
mail merges, Glade (highly modified) for UI layout creation, Gnumeric
for sales charts [?] )...[aaaahhh sweet open source]

Just a thought anyways...

Thanks!

Ashley Cambrell