Re: How to unsubscribe from the [Evolution] mailing list

Tim:
change your list settings-- including unsubscribing.  I'm sorry to see
you go, but understand entirely if you're too busy to help out.

Yours,

Aaron Weber
Helix Code, Inc.

Tim Neeck wrote:

I have tried to get off of this list before without success.  I am too busy
to contribute to the evolution project, and don't need to read all of the
email about it.  I did subscribe to this list, but I don't want to be on it
any more.  I went to the mail administration page and tried to remove myself
from the list but the password that I received from that program doesn't
work, which means I can't unsubscribe on my own.  One of you must be able to
help get me off this list.

Evolution is a great project...you guys are all hard working and dedicated
developers.

If you can help me get off this list please reply.  If not, have a good day.

Tim Neeck