Re: [Evolution] options on download

I realize that everyone here is sick and tired of listening to this issue
so I wrote up a very quick hack to demonstrate what it is that I'm talking
about doing.

Since I didn't want to spam everyone with a 3.6k attachment since not
everyone cares about it, I've placed it up at

http://24.216.220.229/header-hack.tar.gz

It is written in c++ and uses the string and vector stl components because
it was the quickest way to write up this stuff.  If you guys think that
this would be something useful then let me know and I'll write it up in c
and see if I can't get it into the evolution code.

--
Sejal Patel - CS 1312 STA     "I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
   sejal cc gatech edu        Why so can I, or so can any man; but will