Re: [Evolution] options on download

On Thu, 01 Jun 2000 21:12:25 -0700
 Ron Chmara <ron Opus1 COM> wrote:
#John Griffiths wrote:
#> allow me to illustrate;
#> i receive about 300 messages a day of which maybe 10% will have 500kb+ pdf
#files attached to them
#> at home i'm on a 28kbs line
#> if evolution insists on downloading the entirety of every message i will be
#forced with great sadness to look elsewhere for an email client. It's just not
#an option for me.
#> people like me may be a small part of your prospective user group.
#> but do you really want to lose all of us?
#>