Re: [Evolution] Evolution 0.1 is out.

I have built the following RPM's for Evolution 0.1 (listed in the order in
which they were built & installed):

gtkhtml-0.4-1.i386.rpm
gtkhtml-devel-0.4-1.i386.rpm
bonobo-0.15-prw2.i386.rpm
bonobo-devel-0.15-prw2.i386.rpm
gnome-vfs-0.1-1.i386.rpm
gnome-vfs-devel-0.1-1.i386.rpm
libunicode-0.4-1.i386.rpm
libunicode-devel-0.4-1.i386.rpm
evolution-0.1-1.i386.rpm
evolution-devel-0.1-1.i386.rpm

They are built on a clean install of RedHat 6.2 with the latest updates of
the Helixcode GNOME desktop (rh62 and GNOME installed today).  I have
installed and tested them all.  I have nowhere to put them so if anyone has
any ideas, let me know!

Thanks,

Erick Woods
erick erick com