Re: [Evolution] wish-list (MS-Exchange support != MAPI support)

In our company (Philipp Morris, i am a IS guy located in Kraft Austria) we
are using only microsoft software, i am creating a few linux boxes.

We have exchange and i would be happy if i could work with Evolution on
the exchange servers.

If you tell me, how i can do what you described, Miguel, i will do my best
to help you!!!

best regards
Raimund Sacherer