Re: [Evolution] mail compose blank screen???

BUT, Evolution2 now launches!!!, it will retrieve my pop3 email, but when I
choose to reply or create a new message I am left with a grey screen, all
buttons disappear and I am left with no options except for quitting....

I had the same problem. You have to compile gtkhtml-package against
bonobo and oaf.

That is, make sure that you have bonobo and oaf packages properly
configured and installed and then recompile gtkhtml. It's not necessary
to recompile whole Evolution.

When are we going to have some keyboard shortcuts? Using that toolbar is
quite disturbing.

--

Light travels faster than sound.        # Tuukka Urpi  +358-40-8292031
This is why some people appear bright   # tuukka urpi utu fi