Re: [Evolution] addendum to my beginning work on evolution

On Tue, Jul 18, 2000 at 12:07:09PM +0500, michael cardenas wrote:

So, I'll continue to read them and try to look at the source. Does
anyone have anything specific in mind for imap? Is there a spec of
desired stuff?

Disconnected IMAP is the most wanted on my list.  This is alot better than
connected and offline.

ASAIK only tkrat handels this today (when talking about linux/unix-mua's)

/Erik
--
Erik Bågfors               | Center for Parallel Computers
http://erik.bagfors.nu/    | http://www.pdc.kth.se/