Re: [Evolution] addendum to my beginning work on evolution

NotZed wrote:

Now that I've read a little of the imap documentation, I see there isn't
much need for a "delete from server" option for imap. That must be a pop
option. And looking at the evolution-0.2 announcement on the mailing
list, I see that we only recently got basic imap support thanks to jeff.

Some users would like to actually have a 'download from server' option -
in effect using imap merely as a receiving spool the same way POP
is generally used.

I found some imap docs at, who would've guessed? http://www.imap.org

rfc 2060 and related rfc's are good references (no doubt linked
from there).;

You shoud rely on draft-crispin-imapv rather than rfc2060, as it specifies
what to do with no us-ascii foldernames, and that sort of thing. You can find
it at: http://www.imc.org/draft-crispin-imapv

- Borup