[Evolution] addendum to my beginning work on evolution

Hrmmfrmmhmmfrrmmhmmhmmfruuummm...

Oh, excuse me, I had my foot in my mouth.
Now that I've read a little of the imap documentation, I see there isn't
much need for a "delete from server" option for imap. That must be a pop
option. And looking at the evolution-0.2 announcement on the mailing
list, I see that we only recently got basic imap support thanks to jeff.

I found some imap docs at, who would've guessed? http://www.imap.org

So, I'll continue to read them and try to look at the source. Does
anyone have anything specific in mind for imap? Is there a spec of
desired stuff?

thanks for the patience,
michael

--