Re: [Evolution] Feature request summary for December 18th, 2000.

On 22 Dec 2000 10:54:35 +0100, Roberto Rosselli Del Turco wrote:
"L.V.Gandhi" wrote:

one thing is missing that I have read in many mails.
1)Each account should be configurable with its own pop and smtp server as some
smtp servers wouldn't accept mails with some other mailer address.
2)signature files configuarble for each account.

I fully agree, I have the same problems with my email accounts.

The signatures are configurable per account, unfortunately they don't
switch in the composer atm, which we intend to fix.  There are also
plans to do 1).

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com