Re: [Evolution] Feature request summary for December 18th, 2000.

"L.V.Gandhi" wrote:

one thing is missing that I have read in many mails.
1)Each account should be configurable with its own pop and smtp server as some
smtp servers wouldn't accept mails with some other mailer address.
2)signature files configuarble for each account.

I fully agree, I have the same problems with my email accounts.

L.V.Gandhi

Ciao

--
Roberto Rosselli Del Turco      e-mail: rosselli cisi unito it
Dipartimento di Scienze                 rosselli ling unipi it

  Hige sceal the heardra,     heorte the cenre,
  mod sceal the mare,       the ure maegen litlath.  (Maldon 312-3)